Dante Payments (HK) Limited (hereinafter referred to as "Dante Development", "we", "us" or "our") undertake to fully meet the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Chapter 486 of the Laws of the Hong Kong and the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"). In doing so, we will ensure our staff comply to the strictest standards of security and confidentiality in respect of all personal information and data submitted by you via our products, services and website.
To protect your privacy, we are committed to safeguard your personal information (or "personal data") to maintain customer trust.
When we collect personal data from individuals, we will provide them with a Data Collection Statement ("DCS") on or before the collection in an appropriate format and manner (e.g. in the same paper form or web page that collects the personal data for reference).
This Policy applies to the provisions of all services available from Dante Development. We strongly recommend you to read this Policy before using any service related to our services. By using our services, you are agreeing in advance to the current and future terms of this Policy. This Policy is applicable to both registered and non-registered users, and the provisions herein may be updated, revised, varied and/or amended from time to time as Dante Development deems necessary. Information we collected
We collect, process, share, and retain information from you and any devices you may use when you access our Websites, use our Services, provide us information on a web form, participate in community discussions, chats, or otherwise correspond with us. The specific information we collect depends upon your use of the services and Websites, and is described below:
We may collect, among other things, the following types of information:
Use of information
- Address (including billing and shipping address)
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Fax number
- Professional information, such as employer or organizational affiliation for a customer or partner
- Payment or financial information for billing purposes
- Screen name
- Screen sharing views, at the request of customers, for support and quality assurance ("QA") purposes
- Any data in any files uploaded, emailed or otherwise provided by customers for support and QA
- Operating system type and version, web server type and version, database type and version
- Unique IDs such as a cookie placed on a computer or mobile device, or device IDs
- IP address or MAC address, and information derived from an IP or MAC address, such as geographic location
- Browsing activities, cookies and similar data, and platform or mobile application use data
- Referring domain, destination domain and destination path
- Information about the performance, security, software configuration and availability of our software on your servers and network
- Website user statistics and website and viewing activity records
- Communication preferences
- Other similar information
Dante Development may use the information, including personal information, collected in connection with the Dante Development for the purpose of providing the services to our customers, as well as for supporting our business functions, such as fraud prevention, marketing, analytics and legal functions, and other legitimate purposes. To the extent permitted by applicable law and, for customer data, as permitted by our customer agreements, we may use information collected in connection with our services:
Sharing of information
- To operate the Dante Development services and provide support.
- To provide, maintain, and improve the Websites for internal or other business purposes.
- To fulfill customer requests, such as to provide, produce, and ship ordered products or requested services.
- To communicate with our customers; to inform customers and users of products, programs, services.
- To send offers, promotions, or other communications about our products and services, including special or promotional events, including services, products, or events for which we collaborate or co-offer with a third party.
- To send customers information regarding the Dante Development services, including information about features and enhancements on or to our Websites and issues specifically affecting Dante Development services.
- To respond to reviews, comments, or other feedback provided to us.
- To support, optimize, improve and personalize our services, Websites, mobile services, and advertising, including tracking and evaluating the use of the Websites.
- To customize or personalize ads, offers and content made available to you based on your visits to and/or usage of the Websites or its services.
- In the case of server logs, to help us statistically monitor how many people are using our site and for what purpose.
- To send newsletters or other materials.
- To protect the security and integrity of our services, content, and our business.
- For benchmarking, data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing the Dante Development services, facilitating product, software and applications development, improving our services, conducting research, analysis, studies or surveys, identifying usage trends, as well as for other analytics purposes.
- To perform statistical, demographic, and marketing analyses of users of the Websites and their viewing patterns.
- To meet our contractual requirements, to comply with applicable legal or regulatory requirements and our policies, and to protect against criminal activity, claims and other liabilities.
- For any other lawful purpose for which the information is provided, including fulfilling requests for information.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, Dante Development may share and disclose information, including personal information, as set forth below:
- Affiliates and Agents. We may share information with our affiliates or any business partners or agents acting on our behalf.
- Service Providers. We may share information with our service providers, agents, vendors and other third parties we use to support and advertise the Dante Development services and our business. We share personal information with such third parties to the extent necessary to provide services to us, and pursuant to binding contractual obligations.
- Advertising and Marketing. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may share information with third parties for marketing, advertising, promotions, contests, or other similar purposes and to provide you with customized or personalized ads, offers, and content. If required by applicable law, we will share such data for advertising and marketing purposes only in an aggregate, anonymous, and de-identified manner.
- Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestitures. We may share, disclose or transfer information to a buyer, investor, new affiliate, or other successor in the event Dante Development, or any affiliate, portion, group or business unit thereof, undergoes a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition, joint venture, consolidation, reorganization, divestiture, liquidation or dissolution (including bankruptcy), or a sale or other transfer of all or a portion of any assets of Ionic or any affiliates or during steps in contemplation of such activities (e.g., negotiations and due diligence).
- Law Enforcement and National Security. We may share information with legal, governmental, or judicial authorities, as instructed or required by those authorities or applicable laws, or to comply with any law or directive, judicial or administrative order, legal process or investigation, warrant, subpoena, government request, regulatory request, law enforcement or national security investigation, or as otherwise required or authorized by law.
- Protection of Rights, Property or Safety. We may also share information if, in our sole discretion, we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of any person, or if we suspect fraud or other illegal activity,
Dante Development may also disclose personal information for other purposes or to other third parties when an individual has consented to, or requested, such disclosure, or where a customer has obtained permission from such individual, or where such disclosure is otherwise legally permitted for legitimate business purposes, and, for customer data, with such customer's authorization or otherwise in accordance with Dante Development' agreement with such customer. COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
We may use the following types of cookies and similar technologies:
- Strictly necessary cookies required for the operation of the Dante Development services. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas.
- Analytical/performance cookies that collect information about how you use the Dante Development services. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Websites. This helps us to improve the way our Websites work. These cookies are sometimes placed by third party providers of web traffic analysis services.
- Functionality cookies that remember choices you make and recognize you when you return. This enables us to personalize our content, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies that collect information about your browsing habits such as the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We use this information to make our Website more relevant to your interests, and, if we enable advertising, to make advertising more relevant to you, as well as to limit the number of times you see an ad. These cookies are usually placed by third-party advertising networks. They remember the other websites that you visit and this information is shared with third-party organizations, for example, advertisers.
Most internet browsers accept cookies by default. You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to reject all or some cookies. The help and support area on your internet browser should have instructions on how to block or delete cookies. Some web browsers (including some mobile web browsers) provide settings that allow you to control or reject cookies or to alert you to when a cookie is placed on your computer, tablet or mobile device. Although you are not required to accept cookies, if you block or reject them, you may not have access to all of the features available through the Dante Development services.
For more information, visit the help page for your web browser or see http://www.allaboutcookies.org
or visit www.youronlinechoices.com
which has further information about behavioral advertising and online privacy.
We may use third party analytics such as Google Analytics or similar analytics services. For information on how Google processes and collects your information regarding Google Analytics and how you can opt-out, please see https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
To opt-out of the collection and use of information for such marketing on Facebook, please visit www.aboutads.info/choices
. Retention of Your Personal Information
Once we obtained your personal data, it will be maintained securely in our system. The personal information and other data will be retained by us after deactivation of the relevant service within a certain period subject to the law requirement.
We may retain cached or archived copies of information. We may retain anonymized or pseudonymized, aggregated data indefinitely, to the extent permitted under applicable law. We may be required to retain some data for a longer period of time because of various laws and regulations or because of contractual obligations. We also will retain information as long as reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.How We Protect Your Personal Information
We will use appropriate technical and organizational security measures that are designed to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, or accessed or used in an unauthorized way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to do so. Our personnel are subject to a duty of confidentiality and required to undertake training on how to handle personal information in an appropriate manner. Where we use third parties to provide services and process personal information on our behalf we require them to use personal information we share with them only in accordance with our instructions and not for other purposes.
Your Data Protection Rights
- We have a process for handling any suspected data security breach and will comply with any notification obligations in the event of a breach.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, you should be aware that the security of your information transmitted to and from you via the internet cannot be guaranteed and any such transmission by you is at your own risk.
Your rights over your Personal Data include the following:
· You can request a copy of your personal data stored with us.
· You can contact us for rectification of any data stored by us that you believe to be incorrect.
· You can contact us to request to withdraw your consent or prevent further processing of your personal data previously consented to.
· You can contact us to request deletion of your personal data
Where we process your data because we have a legitimate interest in doing so, you may also have the right to object to this. These rights may be limited in some situations – for example, where we can demonstrate that we have a legal requirement to process your data. Where applicable, you may have similar rights in your country under local legislation to access and correct/update your data. Disclosure of Data
Dante Development. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
1. To comply with a legal obligation
2. To protect and defend the rights or property of Dante Development.
3. To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service
4. To protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
5. To protect against legal liability Links to Third-Party Sites
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving marketing materials from us, please email, specified on the website.